world of nn (navi network)              <body background="http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u125/lubsil/nightfallbluebg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21994694?origin\x3dhttp://worldofnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>       
    
         
                         


      


      

  


      

  


      

                                            
          [N]     
                                 
                             

   navi's Song of the Month!                            

            
    
         Sunday, May 07, 2006
         
    
From The Inside Out (Everlasting)
Written By: Joel Houston
Album: Hillsong United: United We Stand, Track 5

Verse 1:
A thousand times I've failed
Still your mercy remains
Should I stumble again
Still I'm caught in your grace

Bridge:
Everlasting Your light will shine
When all else fades

Never ending
Your glory goes beyond all fame

Verse 2:
Your will above all else
My purpose remains
The art of losing myself
In bringing You praise

(Repeat Bridge)

Pre-Chorus:
In my heart, in my soul
I give You control
Consume me
From the inside out, Lord

Let justice and praise
Become my embrace
To love You from the inside out

(Repeat Verse 2)
(Repeat Bridge)
(Repeat Pre-Chorus)

Chorus:
Everlasting
Your light will shine
When all else fades

Never ending
Your glory goes beyond all fame

And the cry of my heart
Is to bring You praise
From the inside out
Lord, my soul cries out

(Repeat Pre-Chorus)
(Repeat Chorus x2)

Coda:
Is to bring you praise
From the inside out
Lord, my soul cries out

From the inside out
Lord, my soul cries out

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO BE CONTINUE . . .

         
fallen @ 12:22 AM