world of nn (navi network)              <body background="http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u125/lubsil/nightfallbluebg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21994694?origin\x3dhttp://worldofnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>       
    
         
                         


      


      

  


      

  


      

                                            
          [N]     
                                 
                             

   Song of the Month (September Issue)                            

            
    
         Wednesday, August 30, 2006
         
    
"Hi everyone, welcome to my another month of the Song of the Month..this month's song is having the same title as one of the song that you might had heard it in Church which was composed by one of our Sister-In-Christ, Karen Lim.

The song of the month is a Christian Song la but it wasnt sang by our Church nor TM412. It is a very nice song and has a different feel to the similar title song. The lyrics and tune are totally different and of course the meaning behind the song too have a different between the two..One was composed locally which the other, by some one named, Matt West.

Okie, without further ado, here is the song of the month"

************************************************************************************

More
(Written By: Matt West)


Verse 1 :
Take a look at the mountain
Stretching on a mile high
Take a look at the ocean
Far as Your eye can see
And think of me

Verse 2 :
Take a look at the desert
Do you feel like a grain of sand?
I am with You forever
Where You go is where I am

And I'm always thinking of You
Take a look around You
I'm spelling it out one by one

Chorus 1 :

I love You
More than the sun, and the star
That I talk, how to shine, You are mine
And You shine for me too

I love You
Yesterday and today and tomorrow
I say it again and again

I love You more

Verse 3 :
Just a face in the city
Just a tear on a crowded street
But You are one in a million
And You belong to me

And I want You to know
That I'm not letting go
Even when You come undone

(Repeat Chorus 1)

I love You More, Yeah

Bridge :
You shine for me (Just Shine, Just Shine Lord)
You shine for me
You shine Lord, You shine Lord
You shine for me

(Repeat Chorus 1)

Chorus 2 :

I love You
More than the sun, and the star
That I talk, how to shine, You are mine
And You shine for me too

I love You
Yesterday and today
To the joy and the pain
I say it again and again

I love You more

Coda :
And say You
And I make You more
And I love You more
Than You can imagine
More than You can phantom
I love You more than the sun
And You shine for me

************************************************************************************
TO BE CONTINUE . . .

         
fallen @ 2:52 AM