:: Questionaire ::
I have live through only 48 of these 99 things
[1] I have read a book before
[] I have run more than 2 miles without stopping
[] I have been to Canada
[2] I have been on some of sports team
[3] I have watched cartoons for hours before
[4] I have tripped UP the stairs
[5] I have falled down an entire flight of stairs
[] I have been snowboarding/skiing
[6] I have played ping pong
[] I have swarm in the ocean
[] I have been on a whale watch
[7] I have seen fireworks
[8] I have shooting star
[] I have meteor shower
[9] I have almost drowned
[10] I have been so embrassed that I wanted to disappear
[11] I have listened to one cd over and over and over again
[] I have had stich(es)
[] I have licked a frozen pole and got stuck there
[12] I have stayed up till 6am doing homework / projects
[] I have a job currently
[] I have been ice skating
[] I have been rollerblading
[] I have fallen flat on my face
[13] I have tripped over my own two feet
[] I have been in a fist fight
[14] I have played videogames/computer for more than 3 hours straight
[15] I have watch the Power Rangers before
[16] I have attended Church regularly
[17] I have played truth or dare
[18] I have already had my 16th birthday
[19] I have already had my 21st birthday
[20] I have called someone stupid and i meant it
[21] I have been in a verbal argument
[22] I have cried in school
[23] I have played basketball on a team
[] I have softball on a team
[] I have football on a team
[24] I have soccer on a team
[25] I have done cheerleading on a team
[] I have swam on a team
[26] I have heen swimming more than 20 times in my life
[] I have bungee jumped
[] I have climed a rock wall before
[27] I have lost more than $20
[28] I have called myself an idiot
[29] I have called someone else an idiot
[] I have cried myself to sleep
[30] I have (or had) pets
[] I have owned a Spice Girls CD
[] I have owned a Britney Spears CD
[] I have owned a N*Sync CD
[] I have owned a Backstreet Boys CD
[] I have mooned someone
[] I have sworn at someone in authority
[] I have been in the schoolnewspaper/insights
[31] I have been on TV
[32] I have eaten sushi
[] I have been on the other side of a waterfall
[33] I have watched all the Lord of the Rings Movies
[34] I have watched all the Harry Potter Movies
[] I have watched the 3 Stooges at least once
[] I have watched "Newlyweds" by Nick & Jessica
[35] I have watched Looney Tunes before
[] I have been stuffed into a locker
[] I have been called a geek
[36] I have studied hard for a test and got a bad grade
[37] I have not studied for a test and aced it
[38] I have written poetry
[] I have been arrested
[] I have attracted to someone much older than me
[] I have tickled till I've cried
[] I have tickled someone else until they cried
[] I have (or had) siblings
[39] I have been to a Rock Concert
[40] I have listened to Classical Music and enjoyed it
[41] I have been in a play
[] I have been picked last in Gym Class
[] I have been picked first in Gym Class or so
[] I have been picked in that middle-range in Gym Class
[42] I have cried infront of my friends
[] I have read a book longer than 1,000 pages
[] I have freaked over a sports game
[43] I have vomited in public
[] I have washed someone else's vomit
[] I have ran away
[] I have had a stalker
[44] I have a fight with someone on text
[45] I have a fight with someone face-to-face
[] I have been in a car accident
[46] I have forgiven someone who has done something bad to me
[47] I have personally seen someone die
[] I have confronted by a police officer but got away
[48] I have lost someone who meant the world
---------------------------------------------------------------
:: Survey ::
1: Are you Photgenic?
Nope
2: What time do you go to bed?
Depends. Most of the time 1am - 2am
3: What was the last thing you did before this?
Watch TV
4: Who is the one you always meet the most?
TM412 people
5: Who is the person you'll call if you need help?
Mother
6: What's on your mind right now?
TM412's involvement when i enter National Service and/or after i am
released from it
7: What do your prefer: American Idol/Singapore Idol?
None. I do not like either!
8: With whom do you want to be with?
My Crush? and of course, my 1st love ever! Jesus!?
9: What movie do you wanna watch now?
Transformer and Spiderman 3 which are coming out in 2007. But if it is now, Little Man
10: When was the last time you went out? Where? With Who?
Pulau Tekong. With Republic Polytechnic. With Shireen and my new friend, Sharon
11: What do you hate the most for now?
None? No Hatred for me
12: What do you do everyday beside eat and sleep?
Anime, Bathe, Brush my Teeth, Listen to MP3, Chit Chat on MSN with friends, etc
13: Colors that makes you happy?
Red and Orange
14: Most Favorite thing in your room?
My Laptop and my Handphone
15: Miss someone?
Yes
16: Plan to buy something?
Yup
17: Are you satisfied with your life now?
Nope =(
18: Do you have a phone?
Duh! Of course! It is my PRECIOUS!
19: Do you use Facial?
Sometime
20: Do you use Toothpaste?
Yup! Colgate is the BEST!
21: Do you use Shampoo?
Yar! Duh right
22: Do you use Soap/Shower?
Yup! Again another Duh Question -.-"
23: What is your Favorite Fast Food?
Burger King and McDonald
24: Do you life Seafood?
Not all! Just Abalone, Shark Fin and Dory Fish!
25: Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner?
Dinner
26: Do you like Chocolate?
YES! Yumyum
27: Do you like Cats or Dogs?
Dogs are loyal. Cats are cute. Each has its own good point.
28: Do you like Salty or Sweet?
Sweet
29: Do you like the City or the Country?
City
30: Is Kissing normal for your age?
Yes, but i had never done it before
31: Are you an Athletic?
Erm, nope
32: What is your Favorite Band for now?
Planetshakers!
33: Do you have your own Cell-Phone?
YES! IT IS MY PRECIOUS!
34: What do you wear to bed?
Tee-shirt and shorts
35: Ever been on a crush on a teacher from school?
Nope
36: Do you prefer Coke or Pepsi?
Coke
37: Do you prefer Sugar or Spice?
Spicy food! Yum Yum!
38: Can you use Chopsticks?
Yar, but not the correct way
39: Do you care about getting good grades?
Of course la -.-"
40: Have you ever falen asleep in class?
Yes, during Secondary School Times but rarely
41: Do you prefer to get a job or ask your parents for money?
Get a job!
42: Is your dad/mum strict?
Nope
43: Do your parents give you enough privacy?
Yup. Most of the times
44: Do your parents trust you?
Yup
45: Would you ever wanna lose your Best Friends?
NEVER in my life i would! Even if it is my Friends!
46: Does your Best Friend get on your nerves?
Sometime
47: Do you make friends quickly?Depend on the other side.
Sometime
48: Do you tell your mum everything?
Nope, only some but almost to everything
49: What do you and your parents fight about most?
Money and Attitude
50: If you love someone and She/He rejected you or Vice-Versa, what will you do to her/him?
Be friends
51: Can you Sing/Rap?
Singing! It is my interest
52: If you have 1 wish, who would you make your Wife/Husband for the wish?Who?
Of course the Crush i have. Hoping that She will be 1st and also the last too. Cause I know that your partner is gonna be for ETERNAL! So it is important. I am not those play play type. I am serious towards relationship.
Conclusion: What do you think about this survey?
Okie
THE END.
************************************************************************************************
TO BE CONTINUE . . .

