world of nn (navi network)              <body background="http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u125/lubsil/nightfallbluebg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21994694?origin\x3dhttp://worldofnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>       
    
         
                         


      


      

  


      

  


      

                                            
          [N]     
                                 
                             

   Song of the Week                            

            
    
         Thursday, September 21, 2006
         
    
Yes, this week is another song that is a non-christian song as the Song of the Week! =)

hope you all enjoy it..now i will intro a Song of the Week every two weeks instead of 1 time every month =)

**********************************************


It's Not Easy To Be Me (The Superman Song)
By: Five For Fighting

Verse 1:
I can't stand to fly,
I'm not that naive,
I'm just out to find,
The better part of me

Verse 2:
I'm more than a bird,
I'm more than a plane,
More than some pretty face beside a train,
And it's not easy...to be me

Verse 3:
I wish that I could cry,
Fall upon my knees,
Find a way to lie,
About a home I'll never see

Verse 4:
It may sound absurd,
but don't be naive,
Even hero's have the right to bleed,
I may be disturbed,
but won't you concede,
Even hero's have the right to dream,
And it's not easy...to be me

Verse 5:
Up, up and away... away from me,
Well it's all right,
You can all sleep sound tonight,
I'm not crazy...or anything

Verse 6:
I can't stand to fly,
I'm not that naive,
Men weren't meant to ride,
With clouds between their knees

Verse 7:
I'm only a man,
In a silly red sheet,
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street,
Only a man, in a funny red sheet,
Looking for special things, inside of me, inside of me...yeah
Inside of me, inside of me, inside of me

Verse 8:
I'm only a man, in a funny red sheet,
I'm only a man looking for a dream.
I'm only a man in a funny red sheet,
It's not easy, ooh ooh ooh,
It's not easy...to be.......... me

**********************************************
TO BE CONTINUE . . .

         
fallen @ 2:45 PM