Yeah, this week's update willl be the Song of the Week! Yes, this week is the song by Hady during the Final of Singapore Idol! The song that was composed locally..Yes, it is You Give Me Wings! and i know Singapore Idol is some weeks ago..but who cares..lolx =D
anw, abit of short update before i goes with the Song of the Week, this week, today, is the 21st day that my laptop is down! siansation! still cant find any1 that can help me tranfer the data from that laptop to my portable hardisk! sian =(
Praying hard that i will be able to find some1 to help me! =(
anw, that all for the update, here goes for the Song of the Week:
**************************************************
You Give Me Wings
By Hady Mirza
Verse 1:
Sometimes it's hard just to be yourself
I know you know
So close to tears wanting to give up
I felt all alone
But now you're here by my side
And I just want you to know
Chorus 1:
You give me wings when I'm falling
You lift me up when I'm down
Taking me high touching the sky
Yeah, you make me fly
Verse 2:
Now I am stronger than I was before
Because of you
I feel so alive and I'm wanting more
I can't believe it's true
But now you're here by my side
Don't ever let me go
(Repeat Chorus 1)
Bridge:
Ooo baby, woah wooah
Come fly away with me...
You give me wings when I'm falling
That's why I'm saying to you
Whoa
Chorus 2:
You give me wings when I'm falling (When I'm falling)
You lift me up when I'm down (When I'm down)
Taking me high (Taking me high)
Touching the sky (Touching the sky)
And you make me fly (You make me fly)
(Repeat Chorus 2)
Last Time:
You give me wings
**************************************************
TO BE CONTINE . . .

