Harlow everyone, sorry that i had stop the Song of the Week for around 1 - 2 weeks due to my laptop sent for service..well we are back with the song of the week!
Well this week will be a new song that we sang nowadays in TM412!
Yes! it is none other than "Saturate"! A song that i had been hearing to it daily! YES! And it is a very meaningful song to worship by yourself too!
Okie, here goes:
*******************************************
Saturate
By Ollie Sebastian and Paradise Live
From "Paradise Live: Adore" Album
Verse:
How real is this presence that I feel
So consuming
Let Your love take all of me
How can I be so close to You
So deeply embraced by You
(Repeat Verse)
Chorus:
Saturate me, call me deeper
At Your throne, I will lay down
Saturate me, flood my spirit
Here I am on Holy Ground
(Repeat Verse)
Ending 1:
So deeply embrace by You
(Repeat Chorus x2)
Ending 2:
Here I am on Holy Ground
Here I am on Holy Ground
Bridge:
I long for more of You
I long to be with You
I long, I long for You
(Repeat Bridge x2)
(Repeat Chorus x2)
Ending 3:
Here I am on Holy Ground
Here I am on Holy Ground
Here I am on Holy Ground
Worship Leader (Talking):
This is Holy Ground Lord
We standing on Holy Ground Lord
(Repeat Chorus)
Worship Leader (Talking):
Sing it church, Saturate me
(Repeat Chorus --- Softer)
*******************************************
TO BE CONTINUE . . .

