world of nn (navi network)              <body background="http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u125/lubsil/nightfallbluebg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21994694?origin\x3dhttp://worldofnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>       
    
         
                         


      


      

  


      

  


      

                                            
          [N]     
                                 
                             

   Songs of the Month (January)                            

            
    
         Thursday, January 04, 2007
         
    
Hi everyone!

Welcome to the new year along with me this new chapter of the year!

I would like to start the chapter with the Song of the Month and for 2007, i will have it monthly instead of weekly..=)

well..this time round, i will have 2 song..that is why the title is Songs..

This two songs had been a song for me this month and i would like to intro it to all of you.

I get to know these two songs better through the "Rock On" concert and it had been stuck in my mind since then..

These two songs had been a very meaningful one =)

Hope these two songs will make your day...

And all de best to all those who are having their major exams in this new school year (O and A Levels and Sec 2 Streaming and J1 Promos) and have fun for those who enter a new year of studies =D

anw, here are the 2 songs and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!:

***************************

Who Am I
Written By: Casting Crowns & Mark Hall

Verse 1:
Who am I?
That the Lord of all the earth,
Would care to know my name,
Would care to feel my hurt

Who am I?
That the bright and morning star,
Would choose to light the way,
For my ever wandering heart

Pre-Chorus:
Not because of who I am,
But because of what you've done

Not because of what I've done,
But because of who you are

Chorus:
I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow,
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind

Still you hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, you catch me when I'm falling,
And you've told me who I am

I am yours, I am yours

Verse 2:
Who am I?
That the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
And watch me rise again

Who am I?
That the voice that calmed the sea,
Would call out through the rain,
And calm the storm in me

(Repeat Pre-Chorus)
(Repeat Chorus)
(Repeat Pre-Chorus)
(Repeat Chorus)

Bridge:
Whom shall I fear?
Whom shall I fear?
'Cause I am yours
I am yours

********************************

Came To The Rescue
Written By: Dylan Thomas, Joel Davies & Marty Sampson

Verse 1:
Falling on my knees in worship
Giving all I am to seek Your face
Lord all I am is Yours

Verse 2:
My whole life I place in Your hands
God of mercy
Humbled I bow down
In Your presence, at Your throne

Chorus:
I called, You answered
And You came to my rescue
And I want to be where You are

(Repeat Verse 2)
(Repeat Chorus x2)

Bridge:
In my life, be lifted high
In our world, be lifted high
In our love, be lifted high

(Repeat Bridge x2)
(Repeat Chorus)

************************
TO BE CONTINUE . . .

         
fallen @ 4:42 PM