Well hope you all enjoy it =)
词:方文山曲:周杰伦
男: 海平面远方开始阴霾
悲伤要怎么平静纯白
我的脸上始终挟带
一抹浅浅的无奈
女: 你用唇语说你要离开
男: 心不在
男女: 那难过无声慢了下来
汹涌潮水你听明白
不是浪而是泪海
男: 转身离开分手说不出来
女: 你有话说不出来
男女: 海鸟跟鱼相爱只是一场意外
我们的爱差异一直存在
女: 回不来
男: 风中尘埃竟累积成伤害
女: 等待竟累积成伤害
男女: 转身离开分手说不出来
蔚蓝的珊瑚海错过瞬间苍白
男: 当初彼此不够成熟坦白
女: 你有我的不够成熟坦白
不应该
男女: 热情不再笑容勉强不来
爱深埋珊瑚海
男: 毁坏的沙雕如何重来
有裂痕的爱怎么重盖
只是一切结束太快你说你无法释怀
女: 贝壳里隐藏什么期待
男: 等花儿开
男女: 我们也已经无心再猜
脸上海风咸咸的爱尝不出还有未来
脸上海风咸咸的爱尝不出还有未来
男: 转身离开分手说不出来
女: 你有话说不出来
男女: 海鸟跟鱼相爱只是一场意外
我们的爱差异一直存在
女: 回不来
男: 风中尘埃竟累积成伤害
女: 等待竟累积成伤害
男女: 转身离开分手说不出来
蔚蓝的珊瑚海错过瞬间苍白
男: 当初彼此不够成熟坦白
女: 你有我的不够成熟坦白
不应该
男: 热情不在笑容勉强不来
女: 你的笑容勉强不来
男女: 爱深埋珊瑚海
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An English Translation of the Lyrics for those who don't understand what this song mean:
[Jay] On the surface of the ocean, the weather afar starts to go haze
How can the sadness be calm and be pure white?
My face always shows An expression of helplessness
[Lara] You use lip language to say that you're leaving
[Jay] The heart is not here
[Together] That grieve silently slows down
The heavy outflow of the tides; you listen clearly
It is not tides buy a sea of tears
[Jay] I turn around; I cannot say let us break up
[Lara] You have something to tell me, but you cannot bring it up
[Together] The love between the sea birds and the fish is only just an accident
[Jay] Our love; the difference is always there
[Lara] The love you give me; the difference is always there; I can't return [to where I was]
[Jay] The dusts in the wind actually accumulates into damage
[Lara] Waiting actually accumulates into damage
[Together] I turn around; I can't say lets break up
The azure Coral Sea; if we miss it we suddenly goes pale
[Jay] In the first place; We weren't mature enough and we're not open to our feelings
You and I are both not mature enough and open to our feelings; this shouldn't be
The passion is no longer there; the smile cannot be forced
[Lara] You smile can't be forced
[Together] Our love has been deeply buried in the Coral Sea
[Jay] The damaged sand carving; how can it restart?
The cracking love; how can it be rebuild?
It's just that everything; ends too quickly
You said you can not let it go
[Lara] What hope is hidden in the shells?
[Jay] Waiting for the flower to blossom
[Lara] Face the sea breeze
[Jay] Face the sea breeze
[Lara] The salty love
[Jay] The salty love
[Together] We can not taste out if we still have a future
[Jay] I turn around; I can say let's break up
[Lara] You have something to tell me, but you cannot bring it up
[Together] The love between the sea birds and the fish is only just an accident
[Jay] Our love; the difference is always there
[Lara] The love you give me; the difference is always there; I cant's return
[Jay] The dusts in the wind actually accumulates into damage
[Lara] Waiting actually accumulates into damage
[Together] I turn around; I can't say let's break up
The azure Coral Sea; If we miss it we suddenly goes pale
[Jay] In the first place; we weren't mature enough and we're not open to our feelings
You and I are both not mature enough and open to our feelings; this shouldn't be
The passion is no longer there; the smile cannot be forced
[Lara] Your smile can't be forced
[Together] Our love has been deeply buried in the Coral Sea
************************************************************************************************
That's all for today, hope you all like this song like i do =)
going into National Service on Tuesday hence wun be online for the next 2 weeks =)
if u wan to contact me, u can sms me and i will try to get back to u asap =)
take care everyone =)
TO BE CONTINUE . . .

