Very long since i had done this..here it is..the Song of the Month strikes back =)
here is the song of the month for me =)
It really encouraged alot in me especially this period of time i am going through..
here goes:
**********************************************************************************************
You Alone I Praise
Written by Karen Lim
VERSE:
My righteousness, my holiness
Emmanuel, living in me
Merciful king, to You I sing
Matchless in worth
You're awesome in deeds
CHORUS:
You alone I praise
Lamb upon the throne
You alone I praise
And made Your glory known
You alone I praise
Keeper of my heart
To You alone I praise
Jesus, lover of my soul
(Repeat Verse)
(Repeat Chorus x2)
BRIDGE:
You alone I praise
You alone I praise
You alone I praise
You alone I praise
You alone I praise
You alone I praise
(Repeat Chorus x2)
Ending:
You alone I Praise
Jesus, lover of my soul
***********************************************************************************************
TO BE CONTINUE . . .

