world of nn (navi network)              <body background="http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u125/lubsil/nightfallbluebg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21994694?origin\x3dhttp://worldofnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>       
    
         
                         


      


      

  


      

  


      

                                            
          [N]     
                                 
                             

   Siansation to the Max!                            

            
    
         Sunday, December 16, 2007
         
    
Life at work getting more and more sian..

i had totally give up..even to the friend who always go lunch break wif me had start to hate me..haiz..now i reali hav no fren?!

i am totally isolated..no one in this office of mine is a true fren liao!

haiz..going to the office event is jus a waste of time!

why? cause i will be spendin it myself! argh!

i look forward to wkns! reason simple..cause i will spend the time wif my TRUE frenz..the people from church..argh!

why my life in army so sucks! haiz..i now dun look forward to work..haiz..cause work is like spending the time alone..for long hours..where ppl backstab u..hate u..aim u..

haiz..somemore now i got stupid duty on 24th dec nite to 25th dec morning..then from there i rushing to church for christmas service!

argh..stress stress..why my life is so sux..haiz..got stupid guard duty that fall on christmas eve! argh..

i will be spending my xmas countdown at my workplace while everyone in my office will be spending their time happily doing the countdown la! argh..pissed pissed!

i so hate it! argh..

well..i am so sad la..haiz..

well but like Pastor Joe had encouraged me..pray!

onli God can help me now!

so i do hope all of u who are reading these can pray for me =)

here is a poem i wrote:

************************************************************************************

When people start to misunderstand me
I'll always remain silent
Silent to me is one of my ways to fight back
When the world start to forget me
I'll always live alone
Happiness to me is just a myth

When enemies start to increase
And friends start to leave me
When love start to become a burden
It has become too hard for me to let go

I'm not a silent lamb
I've something to say
Touch my courage
And let my hurts flow
I'm not a silent lamb
I have dreams too
When the sun rises in my face

So will I shine that light on you

Anger is my motivation
Just like how silence is to me
Are you stronger ...
Stronger at facing reality?


************************************************************************************
TO BE CONTINUE . . .

         
fallen @ 11:28 PM