7 Random facts about me:
1. I sleep less than 5 hours almost everyday (sometime even 4 hours?)
2. I am a christian! (ask me why!)
3. I had NEVER celebrate V-Day before T_T
4. I am currently still in NS!
5. I am aiming to go to University after NS!
6. I wanna be a MUSICIAN!
7. I don't like to play LAN =)
7 things that scare me:
1. Disgusting things (vomits, bloods, and etc gross stuff especially Fear Factor's gross eating!)
2. Losing my friends! Especially my Good & CLOSE friends!
3. Bullies and irrating peoples
4. Where i will go when i leave this world
5. Insects that looks creepy and scary
6. Ghost movies (not all, but those super scary, especially the Thai one!)
7. Failing Test/Exam especially those i am suppose to be good at!
7 Favourite Music Artists at the moment:
1. Hillsong United
2. Hillsong
3. Planetshakers
4. Jay Zhou
5. JJ Lin
6. David Tao
7. Felicia Chin (She sang the songs in Let It Shine and some others)
7 Things I like most:
1. God!
2. My MUMMY!
3. Seeing someone SPECIAL! =P
4. My Good and Close Friends that i have!
5. MSN & SMS chatting with friends!
6. TM412 and the youths!
7. Felicia Chin
7 LUCKY people to do this:
No one in mind, but whoever view my blog and wanna do it, just do it in your blog too then =)
NOTE: All are not in order! So please dun think i put that thing as the 1st one mean i like it the most =) thanks
TO BE CONTINUED . . .

