Well well, today i will talk about none-other then the famous topic, LOVE!
yes, i grow so old liao yes..i admit old..and never had been to 1 true R/S as in BGR!
well i noe alot of gers in my life..from frenz to beri close frenz and godsis and crush and even some that are close to become gf but i noe those are not the ONE that the Lord had prepared for me
well, i duno how to noe who is the ONE that the Lord had prepared for us
is it the person that you like veri long time and no matter wat u cannot forget, that is the ONE?
is it someone that people sae and slowly it become the ONE?
is it someone you quarrelled alot, fight alot with slowly is the ONE?
OR is it someone that is around you or EVEN you yet to noe that is your the ONE?
well i myself duno abt this.
This question like, how do you who is the ONE is the ONE? well was asked during 1 Q&A session at TM412 during the BGR session..
well this question is a veri good question and i myself duno how to answer that..
well is it fated that the ONE will be like, you bumped into her out of the blues like, you are another place, then fate bring you to be with her even for a short while? like lets sae a bus ride?
well is that hinting you that she is the ONE?
is those things stated in my previous post, what gers would do when they like a guy and vice-versa, a guy will do when they like a ger really true?
well, in-fact, i find it quite correct like Ave had mentioned in the Tagboard.
Well, i am in-fact all the 10 points towards the ger i like (crush) but is that mean that she is the ONE?
i really duno!
i really want to noe who is the ONE!
haiz, i see frenz ard me, some got GF, some married haiz..and me?
well..some even younger then me and some are MY AGE! omg..haiz..well me? still LONELY!
well will gers even like me? ugly and fat me?
haiz i duno la..
cos even my parents said gers nowadays like guys who are like either smart or good looking with good figure?
look at me? i am none of the mentioned la!
sad..
haiz, when will the Lord show me the ONE??
i really duno and i con't to pray and seek Him till i am able to find my 1st and oso my last GF!
yes, u r not seeing it wrongly!
The 1st GF of mine will be the last too, cos simply put it as she will be my future wife?
well, that is what i seek for la..and hope the ONE will appear infront of me soon =(
thats all abt love
Anw, Here are 2 Poems on LOVE..
hope you all like it =)
************************************************************************************
My life, I have been waiting for
Empty pockets, Would like to put inside a love
Why, always been defeated
Really good but in fact, I really regardless handsome/pretty or not
Want to back, its own beat
So this time, I want to bravely speak out loudly
I look forward, to look forward to the love you find
I naturally ubiquitous care
The existence, of the soul you in the direction sensor
I seen one on because love
I guess, you have already found my love
Around a few more around the bend that
Do not walk away, happiness is the beginning of free love
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually, the reason for my silence could be traced,
It is just that you are not very attentive
If two people being together,
Feels lonelier than one person being alone,
Is love past its expiry date?
Slowly, you became part of my blog,
The source of my expressed emotions perused by the visitors.
I have heard that those who leave a message invariably wears a mask,
Could the anonymous poster be you?
I am still annoyed that your words,
Changes unintentionally;
Resenting the fact that your attitude towards love has diverged from mine.
I resent the fact that you have not forgotten her,
That you are still unable to let it go.
Should I accomodate you, or just laugh it off?
Slowly, you became part of my blog,
The source of my expressed emotions perused by the visitors.
I have heard that those who leave a message invariably wears a mask,
Could the anonymous poster be you?
I am still annoyed that your words,
Changes unintentionally;
Resenting the fact that your attitude towards love has diverged from mine.
I resent the fact that you have not forgotten her,
That you are still unable to let it go.
Should I accomodate you, or just laugh it off?
I am still annoyed that your words,
Changes unintentionally;
Resenting the fact that your attitude towards love has diverged from mine.
I resent the fact that you have not forgotten her,
That you are still unable to let it go.
Should I accomodate you, or just laugh it off?
************************************************************************************
TO BE CONTINUED . . .

