Dear Friends,
As you all had know that I am going to complete my National Service (NS) soon. And those in the past had prayed for me between the relationship with me and the people in my office, I want to say thanks and through the experiences I had in 2008, I had grew stronger in my faith with the Lord. That’s the important lesson that I had learnt in the past.
For those who do not know, the following issue is one of the problems from 2008 that is yet to been resolved. I will explain only the one part and not the other as I do not want to remember the past and also the Lord had resolved that issue.
I was assigned a duty since the day I became a Corporal (CPL) in my office. And the duty is to fill in and record down the present and absent strength of the office NSF (a.k.a. Attendance Book IC). At that time, I agreed and the one who gave this position to me is by at that time, the Platoon Commander (PC), I call nick him as Y. The job is only to be done the first thing in the morning. That’s simple.
At that time, due to the other side of the problem I had, the office people do not like me and hence, this post was actually from a 5 CPL’s job to become only me. I have no word to say as I have to comply with order.
The job seems easy however; they enforce something to it which is IF I am going to take Leave, OFF and/or MC that will last 1 or more day (FULL), I have to look for another CPL to cover my duty else I will be sign! For those who do not know the term, sign, it means something like informal charges.
I am like “what”! This was enforced to me, and I know personally is cause, they DO NOT like me. And hence, this was enforced. It wasn’t enforced in the past but it was towards me.
At that time, I spoke with my parent and also my officer and at that time my officer helped me and they just enforce it towards Leave and OFF and not MC. And also at that time, I slightly become better term towards the office personnel already. And then, Y had promised me to remove the duty in February. However, Y is going to ORD in January!
I was worried and at that time, Y said he will inform for me to the next PC.
And the next PC, pass it to the Company Sergeant Major (CSM) to handle the schedule.
Do not that, this is different from the Army is that, this 2 job in my workplace is done by NSF who has the same rank as me.
In the beginning of February this month, the schedule was put on and I went to see. And to my surprise, I saw my name on it. I was not really happy with the fairness. The main reason that Y said in the past that I will be able to step down from this duty is because the rest of my intake also stopped all their office duty by then (not branch duty).
I saw and went to speak with the CSM, I nick him W. W said to me that Y had already ORD and the office not enough CPL. That was his excuses. And before I spoke with him, the one who took over another of my intake’s job, he told me actually when W was doing the schedule, he told this guy that he will continue to put me on this post till I ORD. This in my mind is totally like unfair! The rest of my intake had cease their duty and not only that, Y promised (I can say that Y kept to his promise but it was W that don’t take it especially when Y had ORD-ed). I am the only of my intake still doing the duty.
To add the matter to confirm the unfairness, 1 CPL who had just promoted to CPL like 3 months ago (I am 6 month ago), had also cease duty.
So I had been doing a CPL job for 6 months while he only do it for 3 months. The difference is, he had stopped by I am still doing and also he is 1 intake later than me so his original stop month is May and not February.
These had proven that this CSM is totally unfair and also this CSM is friend with this guy as they are the same intake. So that makes thing so obviously that he shows no fairness in this “power/authority” that he was given.
He is obviously abusing his authority and he is really unfair.
I used to respect him a lot as he is really good CSM when he started doing this post 3 months ago. However, today, I see a different side to this person. He is totally unfair and bias and also abusing his authority.
He does not like me but he can’t abuse his authority and make me continue to do my duty till I ORD and also this show so obvious unfairness.
I only asked him how come I am still doing the duty and told him what Y had promised me when he was still around. So he said that I do until end of last week first.
Well my main prayer is to pray that this coming Monday, he will keep to his word. My officer is on my side and so is my parent as both of them find it unfair and also find it he is abusing his authority.
Do hope you can pray for me towards the outcome on Monday. I am also praying for this person too. I personally do not know what I had done that offends him that he is doing this to me. There is actually some other issue towards other NSF that shows his unfairness but I will mention it in this request. I also pray for peace with all the NSFs in the office too for my remaining few months.
Thanks for your time.
TO BE CONTINUED . . .

