Another Poem for the day and yes, both are linked somehow?
Well jus wanna sae out the navi's feeling..
a feeling that i jus hav to keep in me..as a secret..
Elegance would make it easier to gain your love.
It is always necessary to fight the world's view.
Looks, how is it possible for me to change?
Even my self-respect would be covered by the mocking of others.
You can only blame the populace for loving with their eyes.
Your humble background is an impediment to being loved.
The crowds, the boundaries, can it be changed?
I'd treat you well too, and astound everyone.
The yardstick of beauty set by normal people, how can it determine happiness?
A thousand tonnes, this heavy.
Give me your hand, I can hug you tightly.
I wasn't born with beauty, and seek your understanding for that.
When the ugly duckling was deserted, it wandered around for awhile before being adopted again.
Humans were always children of heaven, and taken care of by heaven itself; even so, it is wonderful that you care about me.
There is no need to choose a ravishing beauty as a partner, there is a certain beauty in ugliness.
There is no need to be an idol of the common world, the happiness of being loved still exists in this world.
Close these pairs of eyes and think,
Who would make you fall in love, such that you forget your speech?
Always, I was judged by the glances of passerbys.
But I, met my love on account of of a mirror.
Thus, I'm afraid that if I blurt out my thoughts,
And be hurt by rejection.
Concern and care, it is still your strength.
Eventually, someone would understand your little universe.
Give me, let me caress, your pair of hands.
An alternate kind of beauty - I accept it all.
I wasn't born to be a star, and I'm thankful for your understanding (everyone could fall in love with you)
It is as if of the whole crowded city, only the two of us are left (Everyone could get hurt)
Criticisms, there is no need to get too uptight over them.
There is no need for your heavy burden, your ugliness gives off a certain beauty.
Yours is the shiny heart, in this world with a multitude of looks.
How can the observer understand,
Why you attracted me? (Who would be the ideal one?)
That's all for today,
TO BE CONTINUED . . .

