world of nn (navi network)              <body background="http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u125/lubsil/nightfallbluebg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21994694?origin\x3dhttp://worldofnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>       
    
         
                         


      


      

  


      

  


      

                                            
          [N]     
                                 
                             

   Song of the Month (August)                            

            
    
         Thursday, August 20, 2009
         
    
Welcome to the Song of the Month this month. Heard this song on radio before but start to like this song from KBox outing with 2 friends of mine.

Well, a mini updates as i think i had not done this for sometime..which will be after this post..

Anw, i know if this is the song of the month, i BET someone will confirm LOVE it! haha..and it none other than the number 1 Fan of David that i KNOW..which is HANNAH LOKE! haha..

okay then, here is the song of the month:



Crush
By David Archuleta

I hung up the phone tonight,
Something happened for the first time,
Deep inside it was a rush, what a rush,
Cause the possibility that
You would ever feel the same away about me,
It’s just too much, just too much
Why do I keep running from the truth,
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized,
And I just got to know

Do you ever think, when you’re all alone,
All that we can be, where this thing can go,
Am I crazy or falling in love,
Is it really just another crush
Do you catch a breath, when I look at you,
Are you holding back, like the way I do,
Cause I’m tryin’, tryin’ to walk away
But I know this crush aint’ goin’ away, goin’ away

Has it ever cross your mind when we’re hangin’,
Spending time girl,
Are we just friends, is there more, is there more,
See it’s a chance we’ve gotta take,
Cause I believe that we can make this into
Something that will last,
Last forever, forever

Do you ever think, when you’re all alone,
all that we can be, where this thing can go,
Am I crazy or falling in love,
Is it really just another crush
Do you catch a breath, when I look at you,
Are you holding back, like the way I do,
Cause I’m tryin’, tryin’ to walk away
But I know this crush aint’ goin’ away, goin’ away

Why do I keep running from the truth,
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized,
And I just got to know

Do you ever think, when you’re all alone,
all that we can be, where this thing can go,
Am I crazy or falling in love,
Is it really just another crush
Do you catch a breath, when I look at you,
Are you holding back, like the way I do,
Cause I’m tryin’, tryin’ to walk away
But I know this crush aint’ goin’ away, goin’ away


TO BE CONTINUED . . .

         
fallen @ 12:20 AM