world of nn (navi network)              <body background="http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u125/lubsil/nightfallbluebg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21994694?origin\x3dhttp://worldofnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>       
    
         
                         


      


      

  


      

  


      

                                            
          [N]     
                                 
                             

   Song of the Month (October)                            

            
    
         Thursday, October 01, 2009
         
    
A song that i really think is a very meaningful song and i would want to intro to all of you.

There is no preview available online but i can tell you that its a great song.

It's written by a composer locally (yes, singaporean) and he made it into the intergrity! the first ever..he make singapore proud :)

he's none other than, Andrew Yeo, from the city church (cornerstone).

Here is the song:-

Show Me Your Face
Written By: Andrew Yeo

Verse:
I don’t want to worship from afar
Drawing closer to You
Is my only desire

You’re the One that I’ve been longing for
Let me dwell in Your presence
To worship and adore

Pre-Chorus:
I fall on my knees
Lord I’m yearning for You, alone
Deep calls to deep
Lord I know there must be more

Chorus:
Show me Your face O’ Lord
Make my heart pure as gold
Standing in awe of You
Your love it surrounds me forever

And show me Your face O’ Lord
I want to know You more
I want to stay
Right here with You
All of my days


That's all for this week.

TO BE CONTINUED . . .

         
fallen @ 6:25 PM