world of nn (navi network)              <body background="http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u125/lubsil/nightfallbluebg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21994694?origin\x3dhttp://worldofnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>       
    
         
                         


      


      

  


      

  


      

                                            
          [N]     
                                 
                             

   Emo Emo! Yes Emo!                            

            
    
         Tuesday, December 01, 2009
         
    
Hobbies. Isn't it suppose to be relaxing? Isn't it suppose to be fun?

But seems like nope.

I had been in a certain hobbies for some period of times and got to noe a lot of different people and even got a group of friends with the same hobbies for like many years? I think should be around 8-10yrs?

But this is not regarding this group of hobbies friends.

I had went down to a place with some recommendation from a friend back to an old place where we used to go to for our hobbies and there is this new group of people.

At first, it was nothing. And we enjoyed our times there even got to noe more friends. Since it's hobby, mean it suppose to be fun and relaxing.

I enjoyed the period there till some time later, i heard from one friend which i know from there that another group of people who had been wearing mask infront of us been backstabbing me and my friends (my group of friends who go to the same place for the same hobbies as them)

I was shocked and it was jus becos of some minor reason they hated us. We done nothing wrong. It's like something to do with the ruling of the hobby. Everyone makes minor mistake even for themselves, they had sometime do some mistake that is not under the ruling however we didnt even been bothered with it.

They had been worst and worst till recently i heards that it gone worst. They hated us to the max (core). Had been spreading around about us and saying we are outsider. Even the person who own this place did not treat us as outsider! Since we are into the same hobby shouldnt we be united since we are going to the same place for the hobby?

My another friend (the one who introduced us back to the place) said that as long as they dun sae infront of us, it should be okay. But to me, i dun find it fair. People jus been backstabbing/badmouthing us and we just let it go? But since we are mature people, we shouldnt even been bothered by this childish act. And i just do what my other friends do, wear mask. Since they too are wearing mask infront of us. Pretending to be nice nice. But when we are not around or not in their sight, they will start to badmouth/backstab us.

If it is jus ruling, i find it ridiculous! We are here to make friends and not enemies. Who want to? If its regarding ruling, its either first we agree to play by the rule either one mentioned, then later on, clarified the actual ruling then we noe. Since we are all learners regardless what ever hobbies/sports we go to, we learn from mistake. I know i might not be always right but they too might not be always rite too. Why be such a bad sportsman? Backmouthing or/and badstabbing is not a good and nice act to do especially if one party is innocent.

But since we noe we are not that, no matter wat they do, they cannot harm/hurt us. Unless people are so dumb/stupid/childish to go and believe them then. Even the owner trusted us and even befriend with us.

--------

I jus find it so weird, how come where ever i go, what ever i do, i sure will have a place fill with people who either hates me or hate the group of people i am with (which end up, there's also me in it)

Why?

I really dun get it..School, Army, Hobbies and even church! Yes, even church!

I really dun get it! haiz..i realli really dun get it.

Is it cause the Lord is trying to mould me? Strengthen my faith and me?

I really duno. I jus having these thoughts lately.

I really duno how come is like this.

Ever since secondary school to Army to Church to Hobbies. No matter where i go, what i do, sure got one. Haiz. I very sad!

But of course, where ever i go, i do make friends too. But i am sad that there are enemies made too. Enemies that are form with reason that i DO NOT know! and some are jus some MISUNDERSTANDING!

I really dun get it! seriously!

haiz .. dun even noe who is real and who is fake..HAIZ!

TO BE CONTINUED . . .

         
fallen @ 11:08 PM