|
Bring Us Back
By: Michelle Alicia Saram & Christopher Lee
C: When all is said and done, and nothing matters anymore.
Are you a part of me?
M: It was so easy, we had it all but it was all in pain.
I would have given more
C: And now the stage is bare, there's no one, when it used to be so magical.
All the roles I played in, never a happy ending.
M: I remember the first time
T: You took my hand.
M: You said it was meant to be,
T: If love is yours then it will find a way to...
Bring us back where our love first started,
M: Where did it all go?
C: Never thought that love could just slip us by,
T: But you're inside me, I've been holding on
M: A prayer in my heart
C: Night I pray
T: Wish you would come running to me and
Bring me back where love is our power
M: Let's give love a chance
C: And let me know this time you're gonna stay.
M: Oh baby, come to me, I'll be waiting,
T: Let me hold you tight, won't let go,
Bring it back where love's so good.
C: And now the stage is bare, there's no one, when it used to be so magical.
All the roles I played in,
T: Never a happy ending.
Bring me back where love was our power,
M: Let give love a chance,
C: And let me know this time you're gonna stay.
M: Oh baby, come to me, I'll be waiting,
T: Let me hold you tight, won't let go,
Bring me back where love's so good.
C: I know it isn't easy, sure I'll try,
M: I got this feeling we'll be fine...
T: Bring me back where love was our power
M: Let give love a chance,
T: And let me know this time you're gonna stay.
M: Oh baby, come to me, I'll be waiting,
C: Let me hold you tight, won't let go,
T: Bring it back where love's so good.
M: Oh baby, come to me, I'll be waiting,
T: Let me hold you tight, won't let go,
Bring it back where love's so good.
----------------------------------------------
TO BE CONTINUED . . .

