world of nn (navi network)              <body background="http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u125/lubsil/nightfallbluebg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21994694?origin\x3dhttp://worldofnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>       
    
         
                         


      


      

  


      

  


      

                                            
          [N]     
                                 
                             

   Hillsong Kids                            

            
    
         Saturday, March 13, 2010
         
    
Hey friends, I went through the net and got to see some interesting videos by the Hillsong Kids. Yes, not Hillsong Sydney, or London, BUT KIDS!

I am not sure anyone know there are dances to the following Hillsong Songs?

Here you can view them:-

One Way:


Free:


Tell The World:


My Redeemer Lives:


King of Majesty:


Blessed:


Every Move I Make:


Jesus In My Life:


Always With You:


I'm Not Ashamed:


Light of the World:


My Number One:


For Who You Are:


I Believe In Jesus:


Let The Children Come:


Royalty:


I'm Really Happy:


Did You Know:


Jesus Loves Me:


I Want The World To Know:


Supernatural:


This Is The Day:


God So Loved The World:


All these are the one i can find and hope you all had enjoyed it like i had =) I am sure there are many more other than these but at least you all get to see how cool to see these kids worshipping the Lord!

These kids are so cool! Hillsong Kids really very cool. Imagine our own children ministry, Kingdom Jewels, they can be like so cool and entu in worshiping the Lord! =D so cool and they got real good remix to the tune of the well-known Hillsong =)

Well done Hillsong Kids!

That's all for today.

TO BE CONTINUED . . .

         
fallen @ 2:04 PM