navi's poem:
Summer's Believe
Too many memories happened in that summer.
It should be full of sunshine but it was raining in your eyes.
Those beautiful past that we thought we had forgotten was growing on us slowly
We should not go too close to each other
We always realize after quarreling that it’s the summer that made us lose our temper
Perhaps we were too stubborn or perhaps I cared for you too much
That’s why I won’t let go of you
If nothing could be stopped, I could understand it
I will do my best to give happiness to you
If you wish to have it
If you are willing to believe again that I love you
I won’t disappoint you
I’m still here in this stubborn summer
There’s storm and rain, sunshine spreading on.
I don’t know what you are feeling
Not that I don’t know why you are feeling like this
If you wish . . .
TO BE CONTINUED . . .

