world of nn (navi network)              <body background="http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u125/lubsil/nightfallbluebg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21994694?origin\x3dhttp://worldofnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>       
    
         
                         


      


      

  


      

  


      

                                            
          [N]     
                                 
                             

   Hillsong: Chinese Edition                            

            
    
         Saturday, May 15, 2010
         
    
navi presents:
Hillsong - Chinese Edition


Hear before all the english version of the Christian Worship Songs? Time to listen to some chinese version of some Christian Worship Songs..

These following are lead by 台北真理堂敬拜團 (Taipei Truth Lutheran Church's Worship Band)

Mighty To Save (全能拯救):


King of Majesty (尊貴的君王):


Eagle's Wings (展翅如鷹):


Shout to the Lord(向主歡呼):


Lord I Lift Your Name on High(主我高舉你的名):


Beautful Saviour(榮美的救主):


Everyday(每一天):


With All I Am (全然為你):


You Are My All in All:


Here I Am To Worship:


Through It All(我身旁):


I Could Sing of Your Love Forever:


How Great Is Our God(我神真偉大):


Still:


The Power of Your Love(因你愛的大能):


At The Cross:


Hear Our Praises:


Made Me Glad(你使我歡欣):


Worthy Is The Lamb (神羔羊配得):


Forever:


You Are Good:


That's all for today

TO BE CONTINUED . . .

         
fallen @ 12:12 PM