Finally, a job interview is HERE! When a job ad that says, "Only Shortlisted Canidates will be called up" and guess what? I AM CALLED UP!
I am so happy! This is a gate opened by the Lord to me and yes, today i went for the interview!
I am so happy that the Lord had opened this gate for me..not only they have that line, they also have one requirement that i failed to meet which is "need minimum 1 year job experience in service line"
and yet, i am still called up! i am so happy..
now since that the interview is overed, what's done and said is done/said..now all i can do is pray and await for the outcome..hoping that they will accept me!
Oh i guess i didn't mention what job had i went for? Its Camera Rental Centre..
My job is Customer Service.
I hope i would get in since its a job relating to all 3 job search into 1..Photography, Mulitmedia and administration..hahaha..
And thanks to Steph once again for another wonderful and encouraging bible verse:-
"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." ~ 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Please friends who are reading this, please continue to pray for me and the outcome..
TO BE CONTINUED . . .

