Thanks to Steph (: kinda re-intro me this song again after Maria did.
But this song is kinda a different version to it. Its a remix to the song, Love Story by Taylor Swift. This is call Taylor Swift Medley (:
This will become the song of the month of May!
Enjoy (:
Taylor Swift Medley
By: Tiffany Alvord
Verse 1:
(Drag me head first, fearless)
We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes and the flashback starts I'm standing there
(Jump then fall)
On a balcony in summers air
(Jump then fall into me)
Verse 2:
You're on the phone with your girlfriend she's upset
Shes going off about something that you said
She doesnt get your humor like I do
(Jump then headfirst fearless)
Pre-Chorus:
(You stare at the phone)
But you were Romeo
(He still hasn't called)
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
(Can't feel nothing at all)
And I was crying on the staircase
(When he said forever and always)
And I said
Chorus 1:
Romeo
(You're the reason for the teardrops on my guitar)
(Forever and always)
I'll be waiting all thats left to do is run
(Today was a fairy tale)
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
(Only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star)
(Forever and always)
It's a love story baby
Bridge:
You should've said no
You should've gone home
I'm wondering if you'll ever be coming around
(Our song is the slammin' screen door)
I Should've been there
In the back of your mind
(Forever and always)
When I met you on the outskirts of town
Chorus 2:
And I said Romeo save me
(I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale)
I keep waiting
(Lead me up the stairwell)
Is this in my head, I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring
Chorus 3:
Marry me Juliet
(You're the reason for the teardrops on my guitar)
(Forever and always)
Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you
(Today was a fairy tale)
Our song is the slamming screen door
You belong with me
(Jump then head first fearless)
(I'm not a princess)
Chorus 4:
Romeo save me
(Only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star)
(Forever and always)
I've been here all along so why can't you
(This ain't a fairy tale)
(You should've said no)
Our song is the slamming screen door
You belong with me
(Jump then head first fearless)
(I'm not a princess)
Chorus 5:
Marry me Juliet
(You're the reason for the teardrops on my guitar)
(Forever and always)
Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you
(Today was a fairy tale)
Our song is the slammin' screen door
You belong with me
(Jump then head first fearless)
(I'm not a princess)
Chorus 6:
Romeo save me
(Only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star)
(Forever and always)
I've been here all along so why can't you
(This ain't a fairy tale)
(You should've said no)
Our song is the slammin' screen door
(You belong with me)
It's a love story baby just say yes
That's all for today.
TO BE CONTINUED . . .

