world of nn (navi network)              <body background="http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u125/lubsil/nightfallbluebg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21994694?origin\x3dhttp://worldofnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>       
    
         
                         


      


      

  


      

  


      

                                            
          [N]     
                                 
                             

   Song of the Month (June 2010) - Part 2                            

            
    
         Monday, June 28, 2010
         
    
Ignite is over! Doing the photography is a great experience (: i love it and there are more to learn from it. Knowning the low lighting and stuff..and thanks for the advice from the other photographer from the event too. It's nice knowing a new friend (: Nice partnering with him too..

I had also know quite a number of new friends from this conference (: Glad that i had attended it and serving in it (:

I too, had helped here and there at the Cafe which is also a great experience..

The photography is definately very tiring and everynight, had to reach home, upload the pics + charge the batteries for both the camera and the flash...till its fully charge then i go zzz..haha..as i dunwan it to be overcharge..it means, i had a very little hour of sleep =P haha..but its okay, i truly enjoy this experience and this conference alot!

SADLY it's OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wish that it will be longer..well i felt this is like the youth camp..something that i will miss alot!

Hope to attend the next time round of Ignite Conference 2011 and serve in it again..

Well, as i know the other photographer is older than me..so i doubt is the age..but the heart of serving (:

Well, that's another story, another chapter..

Well, from the conference, i know 2 Great songs that were heard at the Ignite Conference 2010, Travel Light!

I love these 2 songs! Hence it will be song of the month!



With Everything
By: Hillsong


Verse 1:
Open our eyes
To see the things that make Your heart cry
To be the church that You would desire
Your light to be seen

Verse 2:
Break down our pride
And all the walls we’ve built up inside
Our earthly crowns and all our desires
We lay at Your feet

Pre-Chorus:
Let hope rise
And darkness tremble
In Your holy light

That every eye will see
Jesus our God
Great and mighty to be praised

Verse 3:
God of all days
Glorious in all of Your ways
Oh the majesty the wonder and grace
In the light of Your Name

[Repeat Pre-Chorus]

Chorus 1:
With everything, with everything
We will shout for Your glory

With everything, with everything
We will shout forth Your praise

[Repeat Chorus 1]

Chorus 2:
Our hearts they cry, be glorified
Be lifted high above all names

For You our King, with everything
We will shout forth Your praise

[Repeat Chorus 1]

Bridge:
Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah

[Repeat Bridge]
[Repeat Chorus 1]

---------------------------------



Fire Fall Down
By: Hillsong United

Chorus 1:
'Cause I know that You're alive
You came to fix my broken life

And I'll sing to glorify
Your Holy name, Jesus Christ

Verse 1:
You bought my life with the blood
That You shed on the cross
When You died for the sins of men
And You let out a cry, crucified
Now alive in me

Verse 2:
These hands are Yours
Teach them to serve
As You please and I'll reach out
Desperate to see all the greatness of God
May my soul rest assured in You

Pre-Chorus:
I'll never be the same
No I'll never be the same

[Repeat Chorus]

Verse 3:
You've changed it all
You broke down the wall
When I spoke and confessed
In You, I am blessed
Now I walk in the light
In victorious sight of You

[Repeat Pre-Chorus]
[Repeat Chorus x2]

Bridge 1:
Fire fall down, fire fall down
On us we pray

As we seek, fire fall down
Your fire fall down, on us we pray

[Repeat Bridge 1 x4]

Bridge 2:
Show me Your heart
Show me Your way
Show me Your glory

[Repeat Bridge 2 x7]
[Repeat Bridge 1 x5]

TO BE CONTINUED . . .

         
fallen @ 12:53 AM