navi poem:
Tough Heart
What tough heart!
Once I decided that I'd keep up the fight
My road has never stopped unraveling
Carrying a small bit of pride
With my fists clenched
I aim for the goal again step by step
Racing towards it with all my might!
Sometimes it'll be a bad day
Where nothing goes the way I want it to
But even if the sky blurs through my tears
I'm sure my smiles will come back tomorrow
So it's okay!
There's nothing out there to fear
I'll keep believing that "I'm strong"
And get going!
"With you around, there's nothing to worry about now"
I felt as if the sky was saying that to me with a laugh
With the sweat and tears I build up
I'm sure I'll come out dazzling
Even if I end up feeling anxious after it all
As long as I believe I can do it
These footsteps have taught me to
Always, never give up!
TO BE CONTINUED . . .

