Hey everyone, a love song to intro you all (:
It's kinda speak my heart too (:
Original Version:
Translated Version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK3FBZ73rH4
Never Let You Go (大哥)
By: Janice (衛蘭)
Verse 1:
The rain, just never seems to bring the joy I feel the same
Everlasting pain of my loss remains
My heart can’t seem to learn to part the hold you left your mark
All that I dreamed of now it seems so stark
Pre-Chorus:
Though I told myself won’t hold my breath, a part of me was dying
There is nothing left for me to do now but give in
Chorus:
If you gave me one chance to tell you just how I was feeling
I would sing to you and tell you, "I won’t live my life without you"
If you gave me one chance to tell you just how I was feeling
I would hold your hand and look in your eyes, and you know I’d never let you go
Verse 2:
The way you left me on the train, I don’t know what to say
I remember everything that day
I can’t believe we’d never dance
I just need one more chance to share the sunset our one last romance
[Repeat Pre-Chorus and Chorus]
Yeah...oooo..oh oh oh..
[Repeat Chorus]
That's all for now...
TO BE CONTINUED . . .

