world of nn (navi network)              <body background="http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u125/lubsil/nightfallbluebg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21994694?origin\x3dhttp://worldofnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>       
    
         
                         


      


      

  


      

  


      

                                            
          [N]     
                                 
                             

   navi is stupid                            

            
    
         Sunday, August 15, 2010
         
    
I simply just been blaming myself but later on the way back I think is jus how de Lord is testing me..

What really happen? Those who follow my facebook and twitter might had known I been scolding myself stupid which was written via my iphone4 on de way home..

Basically my leg ache like mad as it was a very long day that I had stand!

Well that's not de issue..

Most friends should had known, I'm a volunteer @ yog..

So today, der was a guy somehow place 6 yog aik (audience interactive kit aka goodie bag)..

So for almost 4 hours, de kit was next to me..and in my mind I was thinking should I take 1? But the other mind of mine was saying no cos it will be stealing as I dunhav permission..

So aft 4 hrs..being a honest person, I told my sector ic abt de aik tat was left der for 4 hrs..and he jus like oh ok..den ask me place at another corner..so de aik was in my hand..den later..some volunteers jus took it!

I thot they r de volunteers incharge of de aik..

So end of de day, during de debrief..I saw de same group of volunteers havin de aik plus a lot others volunteers having de aik!!

I'm like omg! I should had just left 1 and place de rest at the corner..haiz

So with that knowlege, I beem blaming myself of being stupod..havin de aik in my hand already but yet being a honest boy, returning it and end up I dun hav de aik while others having like de aik and worst some of the volunteers hav 2 aik!

So aft de debrief, I ask de overall volunteer ic..is der spare aik and told him de scenerio of my honesty, he just told me, I should had taken it when I could.

So now..I w/o an aik back home..

I was so so so emo!

Along de way home, I'm so emo..

Blaming and blaming myself of being STUPID!

Some would ask, why I so wan such thing..let me tell u..honestly I'm a bag collector..not normal u can buy bags..is event bags..like ndp..and tis time round, its an once in a life time bag to own! Yog aik! And it was in my hand and I let it go! Argh...thinking of it..just make me feel mad abt myself

But my other mind is thinking, the Lord is testing my honesty here..and I guess I did what a christian should had done ): but am I right?

Now I dunhav de aik ):


EDIT: THANKS OLIVIA S. FOR THE AIK!

That's all for today...

TO BE CONTINUE

         
fallen @ 12:51 AM