Went to FOP on Friday and it rocks! I have to miss WoW for it but i think its worth it (:
I brought Jon Yang and Venessa to it. Went to queue for it with Jon at around 5pm then got in by 6pm.
2 Wonderful Worship Teams sang..1 is lots of Youth's fav, PlanetShakers (: The other is all ages, Don Moen (:
Both ROCKS!
2 songs that are stuck in my mind since that day and hence it will be the Song of the Month (:
Free
By: PlanetShakers
Chorus 1:
Your my Savior, You will set me free forever,
It is by Your grace and power, that You have set me free.
Verse 1:
You saved me You set me free,
You healed me You made me see,
You set me free!
Verse 2:
You give me all that I need, You give me life abundentley,
You set me free.
Pre-Chorus:
All I want to do is praise You,
'Cause You have set me free.
[Repeat Chorus 1]
Chorus 2:
You are the way,
I will live for You all my days, never will I hold back my praise
'Cause You have set me free
[Repeat Verse 1]
[Repeat Pre-Chorus]
[Repeat Chorus 1]
[Repeat Chorus 2]
Bridge:
There's freedom in the name of Jesus, freedom from all shame
There's freedom in the name of Jesus, freedom from all pain
There's freedom in the name of Jesus, freedom from all sin.
There's freedom in the name of Jesus, freedom in the name of Jesus
[Repeat Bridge x2]
[Repeat Chorus 1]
[Repeat Chorus 2]
------------------------
Like A Fire
By: PlanetShakers
Verse 1:
Like a fire shut up in my bones
I want the world to know You are God
With a passion burning deep within
I want the world to know that You live
Verse 2:
Let Your presence come and saturate
Every part of me, make me new
Let Your Spirit come and move within
Fill me once again ’cause I need more
Chorus:
Jesus I’m desperate for You
Jesus I’m hungry for You
Jesus I’m longing for You
‘Cause Lord You are all I want
[Repeat Verse 2]
[Repeat Chorus x2]
Bridge:
Come like a flood and saturate me now
You’re all I want
Come like the wind and sweep throughout this place
You’re all we want
[Repeat Bridge]
[Repeat Chorus x2]
[Repeat Bridge x5]
That's all for today,
TO BE CONTINUED . . .

